The MCHalert is a free quarterly electronic newsletter that provides quick access to resources in five areas:
- From the Field showcases the latest trainings gathered by the MCH Navigator and resources collected by the MCH Digital Library.
- New from NCEMCH introduces new resources developed by the National Center for Education in MCH (NCEMCH) for immediate use in your daily work or research.
- What Works highlights evidence-linked resources from the MCH Evidence Center to ensure that your programs have impact with the communities you serve.
- Advancing Academics provides the latest news and resources from the Association of Teachers in MCH (ATMCH) for student and current/emerging teachers of MCH.
- Leveraging Learning shares implementation resources from the National MCH Workforce Development Center that lead to real-time impact and advance health equity.
We are pleased to share the newly reformatted MCHalert, which has been distributed by the National Center for Education in Maternal and Child Health (NCEMCH) since 1998 under various funding streams and in support of numerous federal initiatives – with a consistent goal of providing access to new resources, training materials, and program developments. We have heard from many of our 8,000 subscribers (and secondary distribution of over 40,000) that this is a critical means of communication for the MCH community, so we are excited to continue the MCHalert in support of current MCHB-funded projects at NCEMCH.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with subscribing, unsubscribing or not being able to recieve the MCHalert, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCHalert © 1998-present by the National Center for Education in Maternal and Child Health and Georgetown University.
NCEMCH shares notices of new issues of the MCHalert on Twitter.
Permission is given to forward the MCHalert, in its entirety, to others. For all other uses, requests for permission to duplicate and use all or part of the information contained in this publication should be sent to email@example.com.
We welcome your submissions, suggestions, and questions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.