MCH Digital Library
For over 35 years, the MCH Digital Library has served as the centralized knowledge base for the Title V workforce and serves as the research repository of the Strengthen the Evidence for MCH Programs initiative. The library provides digital access to current evidence-based/informed resources to be used in advancing National Performance Measure (NPM) topic areas as well as seminal and historic materials from the field.
You can access the library to access:
- Links to current evidence-based/informed peer-reviewed journal articles.
- MCHLine, the online database of seminal MCH resources.
- Professional, family, and school resource lists and briefs.
- Materials focused on professional development.
- Historic collections of strategic MCHB-funded initiatives.