What We Do
Specifically, the project provides:
- TA and Support. NMCHWDC and partners will work with states/jurisdictions through responsive TA to develop and implement Evidence-based or informed Strategy Measures in context of individual population needs.
- Evidence Analysis Reports and Other Resources. The project consortium will interpret research and enlist subject matter experts to update analysis reports with practical strategies of "what works" to support State Action Plans.
- Team of Experts. The project will tap a team of 30 researchers and professionals in the eld to provide expert guidance in understanding the research and answering questions.
- Learning Resources. Staff will use approaches developed by the MCH Navigator to create learning tools that show how to convert evidence- based/informed research into actionable programs.
- MCH Digital Library. Professionals will have access to a unique collection of online resources that support all NPM topic areas through easy-to- access guides, search pages, and toolkits.